- May provide relief from occasional digestive upset like diarrhea, gas and bloating
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Helps support healthy detoxification
- Helps support the immune system
- Is shelf-stable, requiring no refrigeration
- Contains prebiotic fiber conducive to the growth of friendly bacteria*
How It Works:
Bacillus coagulans is a strain of friendly probiotic that is naturally heat-stable. It can also more readily withstand the stomach's acidic environment, thereby better providing targeted support to the intestine and maintaining balance in the microbiome.
Contains 3 billion CFU (colony forming units) of Bacillus coagulans per serving plus prebiotic fiber.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal. Capsules may also be opened and sprinkled directly on food or mixed in beverages.